Eczema Cream Recuperating Cream. 5x tubes
I've tried many creams and this one is the only cream that makes any difference! Tara
Intensive therapy for troubled skin doesn't have to feel intensely heavy! With its fast-absorbing formula, Dermatique Recuperating Cream deeply penetrates the tissue to deliver its soothing, hydrating ingredients to where they're most needed and leaves the skin feeling smooth, but never slippery. Ideal for managing the symptoms of chronic skin conditions, addressing seasonal dryness and calming sensitivity reactions, the cream begins to work upon application while providing long-lasting protective benefits to the tissue.
Order now for five 100mL jars of our nourishing, hydrating cream. The formula is safe for all skin types and is ideal for babies' and children's skincare needs
- Provides instant relief from symptoms of dryness, eczema, psoriasis and irritation
- Gentle, hypoallergenic formula is free of steroids, fragrances, mineral oil, peanuts and parabens
- Beneficial for all skin types and for men, women and children
Secured and trusted checkout with:
Full ingredient list (INCI):
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cera Alba, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Stearyl Caprylate, Steareth-7, Steareth-10, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethyl Linoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Myristyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Phospholipids, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lactic Acid, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Serine, Sorbitol, Sodium Lactate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Farnesol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Retinyl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Arachis Hipogaea, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hexanonyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate.
How to use
How to use
- apply the cream on to clean face, hands or anywhere on the body in need of repair/moisture/nourishment.
- It can be used on healthy and upset skin.
- If you notice a tingling sensation, this is because the skin's protective mantle is broken. The sensation may last a few seconds, just as if you were to use a disinfectant product on your skin.
- To make it more comfortable, you can put on oil after cleansing/bathing.
Tips for healthy skin
Tips for healthy skin
- After getting out of the shower, apply lotion, to keep your skin well moisturised.
- Avoid using very hot water that can dry skin and don't take very long baths or showers.
- Don't use harsh soaps or detergents that can irritate the skin.
- Try to avoid becoming overheated or very sweaty.
- Try to avoid stress.
- Keep skin protected against cold weather.
- Don’t wear itchy fabrics, for instance wool or some synthetic fibres these are known to irritate eczema.
Standard Delivery takes 3 business days
Next Day Delivery takes 1 business days
Tracked Standard Delivery takes 3-17 business days
Regular price £29.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£35.00 GBPSale price £29.00 GBP
Regular price £56.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£70.00 GBPSale price £56.00 GBP
Regular price £76.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£87.00 GBPSale price £76.00 GBP
Regular price £129.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£145.00 GBPSale price £129.00 GBP