Eczema Cream Recuperating Cream. 3x tubes
I use the cream on my face and it seams to have created a barrier over the eczema prone areas and much improved the skins’s appearance.
Get your skin on the road to recuperating from irritation, hypersensitivity and the effects of eczema and psoriasis with Dermatique Recuperating Cream. Although this luxurious moisturising cream deeply hydrates and leaves behind protection from dryness and future irritation, it won't leave the face or body feeling greasy. The cream instantly calms symptoms while repairing the tissue's protective moisture barrier to promote long-term skin health and reduce the likelihood of future symptoms.
With this offer, you'll receive three jars of our 100mL Recuperating Cream at a special price. It's perfect for families, as people of all ages can benefit from the formula.
- Relieves skin irritation, itching, and dryness and symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
- Fast-acting soothing formula begins to calm skin immediately
- Free of fragrances and steroids
- Mineral oil and paraben-free for sensitive skin
- Beneficial for men and women of all skin types
- Safe for children
Secured and trusted checkout with:
Full ingredient list (INCI):
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cera Alba, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Stearyl Caprylate, Steareth-7, Steareth-10, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethyl Linoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Myristyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Phospholipids, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lactic Acid, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Serine, Sorbitol, Sodium Lactate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Farnesol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Retinyl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Arachis Hipogaea, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hexanonyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate.
How to use
How to use
- apply the cream on to clean face, hands or anywhere on the body in need of repair/moisture/nourishment.
- It can be used on healthy and upset skin.
- If you notice a tingling sensation, this is because the skin's protective mantle is broken. The sensation may last a few seconds, just as if you were to use a disinfectant product on your skin.
- To make it more comfortable, you can put on oil after cleansing/bathing.
Tips for healthy skin
Tips for healthy skin
- After getting out of the shower, apply lotion, to keep your skin well moisturised.
- Avoid using very hot water that can dry skin and don't take very long baths or showers.
- Don't use harsh soaps or detergents that can irritate the skin.
- Try to avoid becoming overheated or very sweaty.
- Try to avoid stress.
- Keep skin protected against cold weather.
- Don’t wear itchy fabrics, for instance wool or some synthetic fibres these are known to irritate eczema.
Standard Delivery takes 3 business days
Next Day Delivery takes 1 business days
Tracked Standard Delivery takes 3-17 business days
Regular price £29.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£35.00 GBPSale price £29.00 GBP
Regular price £56.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£70.00 GBPSale price £56.00 GBP
Regular price £76.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£87.00 GBPSale price £76.00 GBP
Regular price £129.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
£145.00 GBPSale price £129.00 GBP